- VariABILITY call for User/Experts
- Panel on Best Practices for Instructional Accessibility
- U of I Library forms an Accessibility Advisory Group
- UI Chancellor Seeks Review of Diversity Programs
- The Game Changer
- Please visit the Building Accessibility Registry: A brief questionnaire developed by the Chancellor's Committee on Access and Accommodations (CCAA) aimed at discovering barriers and improving equal access to university facilities for persons with disabilities.
- All CCAA Events
The Chancellor's Committee on Access and Accommodations (CCAA) is comprised of faculty, staff, and students at Illinois whose goal is to improve accessibility on campus for people with disabilities.
We seek to raise awareness on campus about the range and variety of disabilities and the need for all university programs and individuals to take responsibility for their part in making Illinois fully accessible to all. Accessibility must become a component of all our programs, facilities, academic resources, and public events.
The Committee welcomes the input of persons concerned with improving access at Illinois. We will share our ideas and yours with the leaders and members of the campus community and we wish to work proactively to make our university an inviting and supportive place to live, work, teach, and learn.